Specimen Evaluation


If you have a garden specimen (diseased plant, insect, etc), you may bring it to the Weld County Extension office for evaluation.

Please bring the specimen into the office in a bag, labeled with your name and phone number so that a Colorado Master Gardener can get back in touch with you.

Most often, additional questions and inquiry will be required.

Bring the specimen to the Weld County Extension office.